What is Swiftly, and What does Swiftly do?
Swiftly, Inc. specializes in big data solutions to help transit agencies improve their daily operations, assess policy and planning decisions, and be more reliable for their passengers.
The Swiftly Dashboard is a management software that helps users:
- Understand a transit system’s on-time performance
- Identify operational problems
- Manage an entire transit fleet in real-time with live tracking
- Replay historical vehicle movements
The Swiftly Dashboard is for internal use only – this is not a public-facing tool.
The Swiftly Dashboard is comprised of several modules that provide different types of data. These modules can be accessed from the left-side of the Dashboard screen:
- Live Map module provides real-time vehicle locations and system health statistics, such as headway status, on-time performance, route assignment information.
- GPS Playback module has the ability to display historical vehicle movements by route or by an individual vehicle.
- On-Time Performance module generates historical reports about the on-time performance of a transit system as a whole or for an individual route.
- Headway Insights module shows historical headway information by route to help manage high-frequency services that may not use on-time performance as their key performance measure.
- Run Times module generates historical reports about the runtime performance of a transit system as a whole or for an individual route.
- Speed Map module provides average vehicle speeds along a route and over any time period.
- Operator Reports module shows on-time performance and layover time by operator (driver), to help manage staff performance and identify where individual operator performance may be affecting schedule adherence.
- Help Center is a user support resource with FAQ's, videos, and step-by-step guides (this is located at the bottom of the modules panel)
Don't see some of these reports on your dashboard?
It's likely that a few of these modules are not found on your dashboard because they weren't purchased by your agency or organization. In other cases, module access may be limited from team to team within an agency/organization – Customer Service teams may only get access to Live Map and GPS Playback, while Planning teams may only get access to Run Times and Speed Map. Ask your agency's/organization's internal contact lead about what modules you'd like to see.
For continued support with the Swiftly Dashboard, or to have another account created to access the dashboard, please reach out to us via the blue "Help" icon in the bottom-right corner of the dashboard.
You may also email our support team at email@example.com