Adding new user accounts to the Swiftly Dashboard is quite simple, and is done by emailing the Swiftly Customer Success Team about it. Here's what to do:
- Email the Customer Success Team at: Support@goswift.ly
- The email must include the following information:
- First and Last name of new user
- Position or Job Title of new user
- Work email of new user*
- Modules that this person should have access to**
* work email must be unique (no other account has been created under that email account) and active (accessible by someone to fetch the login information we send to it).
**You may want to limit access to certain modules for some accounts. If you'd like this, please specify which modules they should have access to (Live Map, GPS Playback, On-Time Performance, Run Times, Speed Map). If you don't specify this, their account will automatically have access to all purchased modules for your agency.
- - - - - - - - -
Here's a good example of an email format you can use:
I'd like to have our newest staff member, Tammy, setup with an account for the Swiftly Dashboard. Here's her information:
- Tammy Applebee
- Director of Operations
- She will need access to only the Live Map, GPS Playback, and On-Time Performance modules.