On-Time Performance Filters
The On-Time Performance (OTP) module, allows you to set special filters on your data to hone in on the most important information. These filters can be accessed from the left-side of the OTP module on the Filters Panel:
From here you'll be able to set the following filters:
- Date Range – Select a date range that you'd like to view for the OTP reports
- Exclude Date(s) - Select a number of dates within your date range to exclude. These may include holidays or other days with unique circumstances that don’t reflect overall performance.
- Day of Week - Limit your OTP reports to weekdays vs. weekends, or choose a specific day of the week that you are concerned with.
- Time Range - Allows you, within a defined date range, to look at only A.M. Peak, Mid-Day service, etc.
- Stop Type - Select from All Stops, Timepoints, or First Stops only.
- Allowable Minutes - This filter allows you to customize the allowable on-time performance--changing what is consider early and late in this OTP session. This filter is only a temporary adjustment of your OTP parameters, and do not affect the OTP standard parameters for your agency as a whole.
Once these filters are applied, each view will be updated to reflect these filters. Additionally, these will also be applied to the data that you download.