When real-time data isn't available or is temporarily down, Swiftly will display schedule-based arrival predictions. This will be indicated by a "clock" symbol next to the predicted arrival time.
Articles in this section
- How do I get notifications for a route?
- How can I fix location problems? (Android)
- How do I see real-time arrivals for any stop along a transit route?
- How do I get directions to a location?
- How do I give feedback about the app?
- How do I favorite a transit route or stop?
- Where can I download Swiftly?
- Can I access real-time predictions from my computer?
- How do I know when Swiftly is displaying real-time predictions?
- Can I adjust or hide which transportation modes I see in the Trip Planner?