Swiftly enables users to share information about transit issues, like delays or overcrowding, with fellow riders.
CREATING A USER REPORT
From the Arrival Times screen:
1. Tap the purple button on the bottom-right corner of the screen
2. Select the appropriate report category (delay, overcrowding, etc.)
3. Provide details about the report in the text box
- Written details aren't required to submit a report, however, the more information that's provided, the more useful the report is to other users.
- Reports can be edited the route and/or direction below the text box by pressing the default route or direction below the text box
4. Press the blue "REPORT" button to submit and share the report
From the Home screen or User Reports Feed:
User Reports can also be created from the Home Screen by tapping the "Report" tab on the bottom navigation bar. Route and direction will need to be manually specified before submitting.
For more information about User Reports, check out the Overview page.