Swiftly's Home screen displays the most important information you'll need right when you open the app.
- Access links to provide feedback and connect on social media, as well as look up any transit route and arrival time manually
- Find the fastest and most affordable travel options to any destination by tapping the search bar at the top of the screen in the header.
- You can save destinations you commonly travel to, like home or work.
- Click on one of these options to instantly find the fastest and most affordable ways to get there, based on real-time information.
- When you favorite a public transit route, it will automatically show up on the home page within your favorites section.
- Favorited routes are contextual based on your current location. The order of your favorited routes will be based on which routes you are closest to.
- Real-time arrivals are for the stops along that route that you are closest to.
- Nearby transit routes are sorted based on the routes that you are closest to. These are designed to instantly show you real-time arrivals for the closest transit routes and stops. Tap on any route to get more arrival times, a live map, and details about service alerts and user reports.
- Click on the plus button to report a transit issue to the Swiftly community.
- When you report a transit issue, it will be displayed to other riders that are considering using your transit route.
READ OTHER USER REPORTS:
- Find the most recent nearby user-reported transit alerts in one simple feed.