Swiftly leverages a community of riders who report delays and other transit issues, saving everyone time on their daily commute.
User Reports help users share valuable information with fellow travelers.
Is the bus taking longer than expected to arrive? Is the train overcrowded?
These are some of the things other transit riders may want to know about. Swiftly makes it easy to report these issues to fellow riders.
VIEWING USER REPORTS
All nearby and recent User Reports can be viewed from the User Reports Feed, found at the bottom navigation bar of the Home Screen.
Recent User Reports regarding only the selected route can be found in the Arrival Times screen.
CREATING A USER REPORT
From the Arrival Times screen:
1. Tap the purple button on the bottom-right corner of the screen
2. Select the appropriate report category (delay, overcrowding, etc.)
3. Provide details about the report in the text box
- Written details aren't required to submit a report, however, the more information that's provided, the more useful the report is to other users.
- Reports can be edited the route and/or direction below the text box by pressing the default route or direction below the text box
4. Press the blue "REPORT" button to submit and share the report
From the Home screen or User Reports Feed:
User Reports can also be created from the Home Screen by tapping the "Report" tab on the bottom navigation bar. Route and direction will need to be manually specified before submitting.
MARKING REPORTS AS "CONFIRMED" OR "CLEARED"
Confirming a report ("✓") lets Swiftly users know whether a User Report is verified or agreed with by other users. Similarly, clearing a report ("✕") lets users know whether a User Report is not agreed with or not verified by other users.
REPLYING TO A REPORT
User Reports can be commented on from Report Details screen (accessed by tapping on the report from the Feed or Arrival Times screen). At the bottom of this screen, you can enter a reply to the report in the text box.